Friday, March 6, 2015

My Greatest Privilege Ever!


February 24, 2015 I was invited to a very special event at the MPA Resource Centre where I had been donating socks to the needy mentally ill and the homeless. I was excited to attend to finally meet in person some of these courageous people that have been getting some comfort from the over 1400 pairs of socks my family, friends and I have collected.

I will always remember my hour with everyone as they are such an example of caring and giving support to one another for important accomplishments by giving Certificates of Appreciation. There was about 25 categories and in house members of MPA voted for members they felt excelled in each category. There was a category called the "Brightest Smile" and the winner was so thrilled to get a Certificate for her smile! What a heart touching event.

I am most pleased to have the honour of being part their celebration.
Tnank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment